A great book starts with a great concept. TVC Studio will spend time with you, going through your images, and developing a strong concept that will inform every aspect of your book – from the images, to the sequence, to the design.
- Concept Development (2 hrs)
- Image Selection (2 hrs)
- Image Sequencing (2.5 hrs)
By the end, you will have a fully realised concept and image sequence in the form of a digital mockup for your project to take forward.
Here’s what the process looks like:
1. We’ll start with an initial inquiry call. We’ll explain the ins and outs of our process, review all the items you’ll receive once the project is complete, and answer any questions you have.
2. Once you’ve booked your slot, we’ll start working on your concept. We’ll send over a shared Google Doc with questions to help us understand your project, and what you are trying to achieve. We’ll work together to help consolidate your overall concept that will inform your design going forward.
3. Then, we’ll dive into the image selection process. First we’ll send you a google folder for you to prepare your image selection drafts, then we’ll jump on skype to decide what are the best images to fulfil your concept.
4. Finally, we’ll start making the sequencing. Working with our images from the previous step, we jump on skype again and build your project’s narrative through the sequencing process.
5. Now, it’s time to handover your completed files. We’ll hand off the final concept and sequencing files in a shared Google folder so you can continue to access them long after the project is over.
This package is for you if:
- You have completed a photography project, but want to take the next step towards making it into a book, but are not sure what is the next step…
- You acknowledge that a cohesive concept and image narrative is key to the creation of a strong photobook.
- You’re seeking to make a book that sets you apart from the rest.
Let’s work together: Submit an inquiry. Prices can be customised if not all elements of the package are required. Prices include 19% VAT.
50% payment is due on booking, and the remainder is due upon handover of the files.