TVC has over seven years of experience with both digital and offset printing. Along the way, we have learnt many valuable lessons about achieving optimal results, and keeping costs to a minimum.
We ensure that all your files & images are ready for printing, and we oversee, with great care and dedication, the entire printing and binding process that will bring your book to life.
For printing, we work with the same great printers and binders who help us make such amazing books with The Velvet Cell.
By the end, you will have a beautiful book to hold in your hands, and to share with the world.
- Image Processing (5hrs)
- Pre-Press Preparation (5hrs)
- Print & Binding Management (5hrs)
- Delivery (5hrs)
Here’s what the process looks like:
1. We’ll start with an initial inquiry call. We’ll explain the ins and outs of our process, review all the items you’ll receive once the project is complete, and answer any questions you have.
2. Once you’ve booked your slot, we’ll do some prep work. We’ll send over a shared Google Doc with questions to help us understand your needs. We’ll discuss your answers together before the project officially begins.
3. Then, we’ll dive into the production process. Based on the previous step, we’ll get to work preparing your book for printing. We’ll process the images (if needed) and prepare the files for proofing with our printer.
4. Then, the book is off to print. Once we are 100% sure everything is ready, we oversee the entire printing and binding process, so you can sit back with peace of mind. Once it’s done, the books are delivered to you.
5. Finally, your book is here. At long last, your book is in your hands, ready to be shared with the world.
This package is for you if:
- You have design files ready for printing, but are not sure about the next step to take.
- You want the production quality of the book to match the quality of your photography and book design.
- You’re seeking to make a book that sets you apart from the rest.
Let’s work together: Submit an inquiry. Prices can be customised if not all elements of the package are required. Prices include 19% VAT. Prices do not include printing costs.
50% payment is due on booking, and the remainder is due upon handover of the files.