Each book has a unique story to tell, and we believe that this should be reflected in the design of the book itself.
TVC Studio seeks to design your book in a way that best illustrates your concept and narrative. We will guide you through everything from “How should your book look?” to “What are the best papers and materials to use?”
By the end, you will have a beautiful, carefully designed book, ready for printing.
- Book Concept Development (2hrs)
- Format & Layout (7 hrs)
- Typography & Materials (3 hrs)
- Paper, Printing & Binding (6hrs)
- Finishes (2hrs)
Here’s what the process looks like:
1. We’ll start with an initial inquiry call. We’ll explain the ins and outs of our process, review all the items you’ll receive once the project is complete, and answer any questions you have.
2. Once you’ve booked your slot, we’ll do some prep work. We’ll send over a shared Google Doc with questions to help us understand your project, and what kind of book you are trying to make. We’ll discuss your answers together before the project officially begins.
3. Then, we’ll dive into the design process. Based on the previous step, we’ll get to work designing the first draft, before asking for your feedback. With each draft, (three in total) you’ll see your book come to life. At the end, we’ll have a final review to make sure everything is perfect.
4. After our final review, We’ll hand off the final design files in a shared Google folder so you can continue to access them long after the project is over.
5. Now, it’s time to go to print. With your print-ready design files, you are now ready to go to print with your book!
This package is for you if:
- You have a clear concept and narrative for your book, but aren;t sure how to translate this into a beatifully-designed book ready for printing .
- The quality of your photography skills doesn’t match up with the quality of book-design skills
- You’re seeking to make a book that sets you apart from the rest.
Let’s work together: Submit an inquiry. Prices can be customised if not all elements of the package are required. Prices include 19% VAT.
50% payment is due on booking, and the remainder is due upon handover of the files.